Tuesday, November 5, 2013

RJ SHIVA'S PROFILE

LIFE IS LIKE A NORMAL BISCUIT. IF YOU ADD LOVE, WHICH IS BUTTER, THEN LIFE BECOMES A BUTTER BISCUIT!!
- Shiva

I'm currently reading : Menu card at Andra Meals

RJ-ing style : Superstar Rajinikanth Style - Dishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhum!! indha vainko!!

Personality type : Joker in a Circus

Fashion : TV. I like it. but we should always create our own fashion. 

Passions : of Christ! (Jesus Never fails)

Sports : Daily 7 -7.30: Golf, 8-9: Tennis, 10-11: Car Racing, 12- 12:30: Mini Lunch after that Horse Riding!! Love to say all these but very local guy who loves cricket and I play football and Chess

Books : Dictionary. But still not able to finish it!! 


Fav food : Full Meals

Fav actor : Roberto Bengni,Kamal Hassan, Aamir Khan

Fav songs : Any Melody Songs - Especially Maestro Illayaraja

Movies : Life is Beautiful, Taare Zameen Par, Hangover and Many more happy returns

Fav movie moments : Anandhbabu dance moments

I love :Sweets, Chocolates, Mixture, Cream Bun, Burfi and all kinds of food!!

I hate : People who act in their real life and people who dont share their food..

Basically I�m from the army, before entering the army I finished my MBBS, then my uncle suggested that I try my
hand at aeronautics. In addition to this, for my parent�s satisfaction, I earned a PhD. in Micro biochemistry (specializing in bacterial amoeba). My neighbours also suggested that I should learn a little sweet dish - sorry I mean Swedish. Actually, I want to say all these things, but with my spelling mistakes hope you can understand that I finished only 10th standard (very proud to say this, even Robert de Niro and Roberto Benini worked hard to achieve the same academic level). This is me (Shiva) RADIO JOCKEY @ RADIO MIRCHI (Chennai).

I started my career in theatre �acted scripted and directed lots of plays �and also modeled for lots of brands. I made my debut into the big bad world of cinema in 2007 with a Tamil movie based on gully cricket called Chennai 600028, and my second film Saroja got released recently. In between jockeying am juggling shoot dates for my third film named 16! While I love the recognition that movies give me, I must admit that I feel most at home when I am behind the console at the Mirchi studio.

My philosophy: Don�t worry about things you don�t have... Be thankful to God for what you have. Live for the day... Live life to the fullest (including full meals and good tiffin with chutney) 


Latest movie : Tamizh Padam - my current project for Cloud 9 productions

Current fav song : Vikrom (Mokka Mohan)

Quote for the day : Not advisable in this weather (shorts, T shirt ok)

Zodiac sign : Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment